Sunday, September 5, 2010

Soon to be Mrs. Bridges...

So I have been engaged since March and we have finally decided on a wedding date but we can't book the event place until October 21st. I am counting down the days til I can book the pavilion. I will feel much at ease once this is done. I have been planning most of the details already and I am so grateful for the Internet: I have found several great ideas on how to save money and create an Eco-friendly wedding. Shane and I are very Eco-friendly conscious and we want to be able to show this at our reception. We are going to create our own invitations and wedding favors. We are going to leave our reception in a very unique way:) 
A huge plus for Shane and I is my mom already has a business that creates flower arrangements for weddings!!!! And her friends will be a huge help in creating this unique wedding. Also one of my close friends will be helping me with some of the plans: Casey Lavender Mims with Modern Events; check out her website~ modernevents.biz
I think theknot.com is an incredibly helpful website and I wish I would have created it:) My main concern at this point is the wedding dress. For the first time in this planning I do not know what I want- I have looked and tried on several different dresses but have not found the one yet: I like too many different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment