Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beginning Blogging Again...

The first blog that I created was for an Education class that I had in the Spring. I have decided to go back to blogging but instead of writing about school I will be writing about my everyday life! I have a lot going on in my life: engaged and planning a wedding, starting a new business, searching for a family who needs a nanny, working for my family's dry cleaners, and more!
To begin, I am engaged to the most incredible man, Shane Bridges. To describe him I will sum it up with his favorite quote: "Do not speak-unless it improves on silence"~Buddhist Saying. Shane and I met in Lake Oconee and started a wonderful relationship. We are planning on getting married October 2011 in Lake Oconee where it all began. We are both ready to be married and travel through this life's journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment